Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Employee Relations, including providing guidance to all levels of management personnel on human resource related topics and serving as employee advocate and management advisor on all employee-management issues
- Policy Development and Documentation
- Benefits Administration, including contact with carriers, annual renewals, etc.
- Employment Law/Compliance & Labor Relations
- Ability to partner with hiring managers to ensure accurate and timely processing for applicants, candidates and new hires.
- Process associate On-boarding paperwork including, new hires, rehires and interdepartmental transfers.
- Assist in off-boarding and conduct exit interviews.
- Manager Workers Compensation Claims.
- Track employee referrals, Leaves of absence, sick time and vacation accruals.
- Maintain employee personnel files.
- Maintain employee handbook
- Maintain Policies & Procedures handbook
- Assist in the enrollment / administration of employee benefits.
- Keep employee handbook up to date as laws and processes change.
- Monitor our payroll processes for legal compliance.
- Automotive Payroll knowledge a strong plus but not mandatory.
- A minimum of 3 years HR experience in an Automotive Dealership / Group setting.
- Reynolds & Reynolds experience a plus
- Advanced computer skills with an emphasis on Excel
- Must know MS Office product line
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation practices, employee relations, performance management, federal and state respective employment laws.
- Excellent consulting and coaching skills; strong management skills and business literacy skills.
- Strong conflict management skills; strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Strong ability to develop trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results.
- Demonstrates ability to efficiently organize work and maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to balance multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Able to deal with a broad range of customers.
South Bay Ford is seeking an experienced Human Resource Manager with Payroll experience to provide human resources guidance and support to the organization in order to maintain a positive employee relationship while adhering to Federal and State employment guidelines. Your primary responsibility in this position is to guide and manage the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the company.
South Bay Ford Lincoln is the Premier Ford Lincoln Dealership located at the 405 freeway and Rosecrans Avenue. A top volume new car, used car dealer and the #1 Ford Service Dealer in the nation!
- 10 time President's Award Winner
- Family owned and operated for over 20 years
- On site restaurant for customers and employees.
- See our new modern facility at www.southbayford.com