Seeking highly motivated and organized individual to service/manage existing insurance book of business. Opportunity to grow into an excellent career path with associated income available. What we are looking for:
1. Successful candidate preferably will have a current Property and Casualty (P&C) license.
2. Should demonstrate excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
3. Proficient in the use of a computer/ software applications such as word, excel and microsoft outlook.
4. Being able to establish strong client relationships, set priorities, apply time management and work load organization in a fast paced environment a must.
5. Offer of employment is for someone locally to work full time and have own dependable transportation with no other outside distractions or employment.
1. Duties will include but not limited to working with clients, insurance company representatives, agency producers and management to satisfactory service/manage client accounts.
2. Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service usually includes responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, quoting, eligibility, coverage, policy changes, transfers and billing issues.
3. Establishing and maintaining agency management systems and insurance policies for clients with accurate information.
4. No telemarketing or cold calling required !!!
5. No monthly sales goals/quotas to meet !!!
As a Team Member, you will receive:
1. Starting salary negotiable depending on license held and prior experience.
2. Ability to increase pay by multi line selling/prospecting current book of business.
3. Training to current company requirements.
4. Hourly pay plus commission/bonuses.
5. Health benefits.
6. Paid time off for holidays, sick leave and vacations per company guidelines.